By Jean -Raymond Abrial (auth.), Didier Bert (eds.)
This publication provides the refereed complaints of the second one overseas B convention, B'98, held in Montpellier, France, in April 1998.
The publication provides 15 revised complete papers chosen from 29 submissions in addition to 4 invited contributions. The B strategy is having fun with quickly expanding attractiveness for the specification and layout of software program. The ebook covers all facets of the B know-how, together with introductory and methodological matters, theoretical investigations and commercial functions, B extension proposals and help instruments, in addition to comparisons or integration with different formal equipment for software program development.
Read Online or Download B’98: Recent Advances in the Development and Use of the B Method: Second International B Conference Montpellier, France, April 22–24, 1998 Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
IPMI occupies a huge place within the scienti? c calendar. each years, it brings jointly top researchers in scientific photograph formation, research and interpretation, for a global workshop that permits wide, in-depth d- cussion of recent principles. a number of the so much in? uential advancements within the ?
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the fifth foreign convention on info protection and Cryptology, ICISC 2002, held in Seoul, Korea in November 2002. The 35 revised complete papers offered including an invited paper have been rigorously chosen from 142 submissions in the course of rounds of reviewing and development.
The GIScience convention sequence (www. giscience. org) was once created as a discussion board for all researchers who're drawn to advancing learn within the fundam- tal elements of geographic details technological know-how. beginning with GIScience 2000 in Savannah, Georgia, united states, the meetings were held biennially, bringing jointly a hugely interdisciplinary workforce of scientists from academia, undefined, and governmentto study progressand to discover new researchdirections.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the 1st foreign Workshop on safe cellular Ad-hoc Networks and Sensors, MADNES 2005, held in Singapore, in September 2005. The 12 revised complete papers awarded including five keynote papers and 1 invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a complete of 33 submissions.
- Handheld and Ubiquitous Computing: First International Symposium, HUC’99 Karlsruhe, Germany, September 27–29, 1999 Proceedings
- Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Forumula
- Automotive Software – Connected Services in Mobile Networks: First Automotive Software Workshop, ASWSD 2004, San Diego, CA, USA, January 10-12, 2004, Revised Selected Papers
- Advanced Data Mining and Applications: Second International Conference, ADMA 2006, Xi’an, China, August 14-16, 2006 Proceedings
- Quality of Software Architectures: Second International Conference on Quality of Software Architectures, QoSA 2006, Västerås, Sweden, June 27-29, 2006 Revised Papers
- Service-Oriented Computing – ICSOC 2006: 4th International Conference, Chicago, IL, USA, December 4-7, 2006. Proceedings
Additional resources for B’98: Recent Advances in the Development and Use of the B Method: Second International B Conference Montpellier, France, April 22–24, 1998 Proceedings
20. M. Sharir, A. Pnueli, and S. Hart. Verification of probabilistic programs. SIAM Journal on Computing, 13(2):292-314, May 1984. fr A new line of m e t r o is Paris is going to open in August 1998. This line, operated by RATP, is equipped with the MI~TI~OR system, which enables fully a u t o m a t i c driverless trains as well as conventional trains. T h e safety critical software of the MI~TI~OR system was formally developed in 1996-1997 using the B m e t h o d by Matra Transport International.
15. Carroll Morgan, Annabelle McIver, and Karen Seidel. Probabilistic predicate transformers. ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, 18(3):325-353, May 1996. 16. J. M. Morris. A theoretical basis for stepwise refinement and the programming calculus. Science of Computer Programming, 9(3):287-306, December 1987. 17. Rajeev Motwani and Prabhakar Raghavan. Randomized Algorithms. Cambridge University Press, 1995. 18. G. Nelson. A generalization of Dijkstra's calculus. ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, 11(4):517-561, October 1989.
The last one is presented in section 4. It is based on the dependency graph between components and it corrects the conditions proposed in the B-Book. 1 C o m p o s i t i o n Primitives Designing appropriate composition primitives for a specification language or method is a non-trivial task. During the various phases of the software life cycle, expected characteristics can differ. For instance, at the stage of system specification, composition primitives must allow to easily combine pieces of specifications and, if possible, their properties.